Jessup campus is an impressive blend of modern architecture and state-of-the-art technology. Our 126-acre campus in Rocklin, Ca. is located just 20 miles northeast of Sacramento near the heart of California’s Gold Country. Nearby are historic places like Old Town Sacramento and Old Town Auburn. Beautiful Folsom Lake, the fantastic Sacramento River and the majestic American River provide warm weather fun and refreshment. Even Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley and downtown San Francisco are less than 2 hours away.
Each university is an individual, much like you. In order to get to know us fully, you must come meet us in person. The time is always right to visit, and most students take visiting seriously beginning in their junior year.
The Jessup Visit
The Jessup Visit allows you to fully experience William Jessup University in its entirety on an individual basis. We completely customize each personal visit based on the activities that you want to include. Decide to see a few things you are passionate about, or decide to see it all– it’s up to you!
Experience: (Weekdays only)
- Campus tour
- Attend a class
- Experience Chapel
- Lunch at the Crossroad Cafe
- Meet with an admissions counselor
- Meet with a faculty member
- Career and Life Planning Meeting
- Overnight stay
Transfer Info Session – October 18, 2017
Transfers, you’re invited to join us for an afternoon to learn more about what Jessup has to offer. Whether you are transferring from a community college or a 4-year university, this info session will give you all the information you need to make a smooth transition to Jessup.
- Campus tour
- Connect with current Jessup students
- Meet faculty
- Receive Admission and Financial Aid info
- Order a free transcript evaluation
- Order one week prior by emailing unofficial transcripts to email@example.com and receive the eval when you come!
- OR, Feel free to bring copies of your transcripts from all the colleges you’ve attended (official or unofficial) to receive an eval shortly after the event.
We look forward to seeing you here!
Preview Day – November 10th, 2017
This FREE event invites prospective students and their parents to spend the day with us to learn more about our academic programs, spiritual life, campus activities and much more. Take a tour, share a meal with a faculty member, and hear firsthand from Jessup students and parents about their experiences.
Prospective students will enjoy lots of free stuff, from a T-shirt to tickets to our upcoming musical!
Start with an Overnight Visit in our Residence Halls(optional)
*Overnight stays must be requested at least 10 days in advance. Thank you!*
- Campus Tour
- Sample Class/Parent Panel
- Lunch in award-winning cafe (students eat free!)
- Faculty Panel/Student Panel
- University Programs Fair
- Admission & Financial Aid info
- Ask your counselors questions
Scholars Event – February 8th and 9th, 2018
This invitation-only event is a prestigious event to compete for our top academic scholarships. Dine at a banquet with our faculty and interview with them for the chance to win a scholarship from the Program you will major in, or our full-tuition William Jessup Scholar Award. Apply and see whether you will be chosen as a #JessupScholar.
**Applications will open Fall 2017. Please complete the University application and check back then to apply for the Event.**