JESSUP IS TAKING APPLICATIONS
3 EASY STEPS
1. Submit application
2. Submit OFFICIAL transcript(s)
3. Submit OFFICIAL SAT and/or ACT scores
Official documents may be mailed to:
William Jessup University
2121 University Ave
Rocklin, CA 95765
Former WJU Student Readmissions
The William Jessup University Admission Office is delighted to know of your interest for readmission. Students with a desire to return to WJU are very important to us.
The Application for Readmission is intended for use by a former WJU traditional undergraduate student who:
1) Withdrew from the university without filing an official Leave of Absence form through the Registrar’s Office
– OR –
2) Allowed the official Leave of Absence time parameter to lapse
– OR –
3) Would like to return after one calendar year has elapsed subsequent to academic dismissal.
International students play an important role in enhancing the cross cultural experiences of the student body. There are specific entrance requirements and procedures for international student applicants that may differ from an applicant who is a U.S. Citizen. Please visit the international admissions information page for more information about applying to William Jessup University as an international student.