Priority Dates & Deadlines
|DEADLINES||FALL 2018||SPRING 2018|
|June 1st, 2017||Application Open||Application Open|
|December 1st, 2017||Early Action Deadline:
What is Early Action?
Early Action gives you the opportunity to receive the following:
|University Application Decision Date:
Completed Application File (includes, online app, test scores (if applicable) and transcripts.
|January 8th, 2018||First Day of Semester|
|June 1st, 2018||University Decision Date:
Enrollment Deposit and Housing or Commuter form submitted.
|August 20, 2018||First Day of School|
Start Your Application
Begin your application at jessup.edu/undergrad/apply/
Submit a Completed Application
- Fill out all required fields
- Personal statement is optional
- Send your official documents to Jessup
- High School Transcript – An official copy can be mailed to us directly, send electronically, or emailed from your counselor/registrar to Admissions as an attachment.
- SAT and/or ACT Scores – Request ACT scores at act.org Request SAT scores at collegeboard.org
- College Transcript(s) (Transfers only) – An official copy can be mailed to us directly, send electronically, or emailed from your counselor/registrar to me as an attachment.
- Have official documents sent to:
- William Jessup University ATTN: Office of Admissions
- 2121 University Ave. Rocklin, CA 95765
- (916)-577-2220 (FAX)
- If you have unofficial transcripts or test scores, contact your admissions counselor on how to proceed.
Once the above steps are done, your file is considered complete. A preliminary file evaluation will take place by one of our admission counselors. If necessary, we will contact you for more information to gain further perspective. Otherwise, your file will go to the Director of Admission for decision.