Our state of the art residence halls are fully equipped with everything needed for a comfortable and exciting living experience. Our students need to feel at home and in an environment that will promote the best of “college-life”.
Each residence hall is staffed by a Resident Hall Director and four student Resident Assistants that are available around the clock to aid students in need. They promote residence policy that is designed to build community and personal growth. Regular activities allow students to get involved and develop friendships in a fun and friendly environment.
Residence Hall Highlights:
- Fully Air Conditioned
- Security Card Access System
- Shared Living Room, Kitchenette, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Community Restrooms with several private showers and toilets
- Large Study Lounges
Dorm Room Highlights:
- Telephone (Available upon request) and high speed internet
- Each resident will have 1 extra-long twin bed, desk, chair, wardrobe for hanging clothes, 3 dresser drawers.
Resident Halls include; Rispoli Hall, Phillips Hall, and Tiffin Hall.