How do I Apply?
Is Financial Aid Available?
- Yes. For more information about the process to secure financial aid, please contact our Financial Aid Office.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application. FAFSA Application
Do You Offer Academic Advising?
- Yes. Our Academic Advisors are here to serve the needs of our adult population. Our goal is to provide the best possible academic advising to assist you in your educational goals.
Do You Offer Credit For Prior Learning?
- Yes, assistance is provided to help you determine how you can work through the additional credits you might need.
Take a look at our Prior Learning Handbook
Will Courses Taken at Other Colleges Transfer?
- Yes, courses taken at regionally accredited colleges will transfer when they are applicable to the degree you are seeking. The WJU Registrar will evaluate all transcripts from previous colleges to determine which units can apply.
- Academic advising is available to assist in decision making.
- Articulation Agreements