How do I apply to an SPS program?
- Two years or more of full time work experience (post high school).
- Completed 12 transferable units (Credit for Prior Learning/Experience will be considered).
- Cumulative 2.00 GPA (on 4.0 scale) on all prior college level coursework (Applicants with lower GPA will be considered on a case-by-case basis).
Application is a simple process that can lead to a quick decision concerning one’s eligibility for enrollment. The process requires the submission of the following:
- Online application
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended. Official transcripts must arrive in an envelope sealed by the registrar of the previous institution. Official E-transcripts will also be accepted.
- Proof of completion of high school.
Upon meeting all the above criteria, the School of Professional Studies Director will accept the admission application. Any exceptions will be considered by the Admissions Committee for acceptance, rejection, probation or provisional acceptance. At the admissions stage you will be informed of any graduation requirements still to be met and a recommendation as to when, where and how you can complete them.
William Jessup University reserves the right to reject any applicant or any request for readmission for any reason it may consider valid.
Is Financial Aid Available?
Do you offer academic advising?
Yes. Our Academic Advisors are here to serve the needs of our adult population. Our goal is to provide the best possible academic advising to assist you in your educational goals.
Do you offer credit for prior learning?
Yes, assistance is provided to help you determine how you can work through the additional credits you might need.
Take a look at our Credit for Prior Learning Handbook
Will courses taken at other colleges transfer?
- Yes, courses taken at regionally accredited colleges will transfer when they are applicable to the degree you are seeking. The WJU Registrar will evaluate all transcripts from previous colleges to determine which units can apply.
- Academic advising is available to assist in decision making.
- Articulation Agreements