- Completed at least 12 transferable units of college level coursework for acceptance into the SPS Bridge Program.
- Completed at least 60 transferable units of college level coursework and applicable prerequisites for acceptance into major coursework.
- Two years or more of full time work experience (post high school).
- Cumulative 2.00 GPA (on 4.0 scale) on all prior college level coursework (Applicants with lower GPA will be considered on a case-by-case basis).
Application is a simple process that can lead to a quick decision concerning one’s eligibility for enrollment. The process requires the submission of the following:
- Online application and payment of the nonrefundable $45.00 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended. Official transcripts must arrive in an envelope sealed by the registrar of the previous institution.
- Satisfactory Personal Recommendation from a pastor or a person who can provide a reliable character reference.
- A personal letter of introduction (minimum of 500 words).
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/. Online filing is faster and the preferred method. After completing the application be sure to sign the FAFSA electronically with the pin number provided by the department of education. If you do not have a pin number you can apply for one on the FAFSA website. If financial aid questions arise, one should contact the WJU Financial Aid Office, 916.577.2233.
- Proof of completion of high school.
Upon meeting all the above criteria, the School of Professional Studies Director will accept the admission application. Any exceptions will be considered by the Admissions Committee for acceptance, rejection, probation or provisional acceptance. At the admissions stage you will be informed of any graduation requirements still to be met and a recommendation as to when, where and how you can complete them.
William Jessup University reserves the right to reject any applicant or any request for readmission for any reason it may consider valid.