- Two years or more of full time work experience (post high school).
- Completed 12 transferable units (Credit for Prior Learning/Experience will be considered).
- Cumulative 2.00 GPA (on 4.0 scale) on all prior college level coursework (Applicants with lower GPA will be considered on a case-by-case basis).
Application is a simple process that can lead to a quick decision concerning one’s eligibility for enrollment. The process requires the submission of the following:
- Online application
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended. Official transcripts must arrive in an envelope sealed by the registrar of the previous institution. Official E-transcripts will also be accepted.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/.
- Proof of completion of high school.
Upon meeting all the above criteria, the School of Professional Studies Director will accept the admission application. Any exceptions will be considered by the Admissions Committee for acceptance, rejection, probation or provisional acceptance. At the admissions stage you will be informed of any graduation requirements still to be met and a recommendation as to when, where and how you can complete them.
William Jessup University reserves the right to reject any applicant or any request for readmission for any reason it may consider valid.