Many of us live with a sense of unfinished business. We started college, but did not complete our bachelor’s degree we intended to, or we weren’t able to get the classes we needed to graduate in a reasonable amount of time. More and more, adults are returning to college to fulfill their desire to advance their careers.
The School of Professional Studies’ coursework and faculty comprised of experienced practitioners will help you develop the tools needed to succeed! In SPS you will earn a degree that has high academic standards interwoven with Biblical principles. You will share experiences with others in your cohort that time and again we hear are “life-changing” and “immensely rewarding.”
Overview of the SPS Program
Bachelor degrees require a minimum of 128 applicable semester units: 52 general education units, 26 elective units and 50 units in the major. Graduate programs are also offered.
- Classes meet one evening a week, online or on periodic weekends
- Earn a BS in as few as 19 months
- Graduate programs are offered
- Accelerated Courses (5 or 7 weeks in length)
- Small class size
- Cohort model (group stays together throughout the program)
- Faculty comprised of experienced leaders in their industries
- Dedicated staff eager to guide you through the process
- Writing Center
- Tutoring and Testing Accommodations
- Career Services
- Full Library Services