If you would like to request an official transcript from William Jessup University, please download the Transcript Request Form, complete it, sign it, and mail or fax it to the Registrar* (signature and payment required before transcript request is processed).
If for some reason, you are unable to download the form, please include the following information in a written and signed request:
- Maiden name or other name used while at WJU:
- Birth date:
- Last year attended WJU:
- Current Address and Phone number:
- Address to whom the transcripts should be sent:
- Reason for the request:
- Credit card number and expiration date if faxing the form:
- Check or Credit card number and expiration date if mailing the form:
- Credit card users must provide the name as it appears on the card and the cardholder’s billing address.
Please only fax or mail in the request form; email requests cannot be accepted. The first transcript is $10.00; each additional transcript request within the same order is $2.00. Payment may be made by cash, check, or credit card and is due with completed transcript request form. Please allow 5-10 business days for processing. A 2-day rush transcript request is $15.00. Transcripts may be faxed but are not always considered official by some organizations. Faxed transcript fees: unofficial transcript $5.00, official transcript (with hard copy follow-up) $15.00.
William Jessup University
333 Sunset Blvd.
Rocklin, CA 95765