The Journal of Innovation and Implementation is a dynamic online resource for professionals in government, business, or education. This resource provides professionals:
- • 360 degree comprehensive performance reviews on the effectiveness and efficiency of key legislation and programs that impact public and private sectors
- • Writen by experts and leaders in the field
- • Guides professionals through complex regulatory requirements with a "bottom-up approach"
- • Interactive elements in which individuals can ask questions of the experts and contributing writers through it's "Since You Asked" section
- • Webinars, which feature PPI continuing educational seminars, events, and lecture series
- • Contributing Writers
- • Establishing the Precints
- • Featured Article
- • Resolute Article
- • Since You Asked Section
- • Webinars
- • Distinguished Partners
Randall has had a range of administrative and executive experiences for local and state government including serving as Yuba County’s Assistant Administrator and Yolo County’s Principle Administrative Analyst. He has been the principal partner of a Community Development Association and Executive Director of a tax research institute. Randall has also served as a senior management consultant for a major accounting firm and supervising auditor for Kansas City and San Francisco. He has taught and written widely on topics of public administration and regulatory policy. He is particularly interested in developing a journal on regulatory policy that can serve as a resource to local and state government. Randall will be instrumental in assisting the Public Policy Institute in developing its own journal that will include a range of policy topics including regulatory policy. Randall will serve as a Senior Fellow during spring semester 2012.
Partners play an essential role in allowing the PPI to further its work. To partner with the Journal of Innovation and Implementation click here.