Student & Alumni Services
The Office of Career Services offers:
- General Career Counseling
- Internship Opportunities
- Employment Preparation (Resume/cover letter assistance, connecting with local companies & industries, and labor market information/research)
- Interview Techniques (counsel, role play, critique)
- Professional Dress
- Job Search Strategies
- Vocational Skills and Interest Assessments (Online)
Welcome to FOCUS-2, Jessup’s online career and education planning system. This self-paced career guidance tool will help you select the right major, clarify your career goals, and provide you with valuable occupational information.
To optimize your information and results, please schedule an appointment with Career Services.
Use “warriors” as your access code
If you already have an account
- Online Job Board for students and Alumni: Current job listings are posted at Jessup’s online Job Board. Put an A0 in front of your entire student ID and that is your Access ID for the job board.
- Financial Literacy Guidance and Support. For information and planning regarding Financial Basics, Paying for College, College Life and World of Work, visit CashCourse
All services are provided at no charge.
Schedule an appointment
To schedule an appointment with the Office of Career Services , please:
- Schedule on the Career Services appointment calendar
- Phone: 916.577.1815
- Email careerservices [at] jessup [dot] edu
- or stop by the Office of Career Services in the Learning Commons area of the Library