At William Jessup University, we want you to become exceptionally employable through purposeful experiences aimed at equipping you for your career and lifelong learning. The Office of Career & Life Planning exists to support those experiences through career counseling, occupational exploration, internship and job search preparation, career readiness workshops and other events to expose you to a variety of opportunities to network, connect and LAUNCH.
Need information on GMAT, LSAT and GRE?
Learn from faculty and staff the best ways to be competitive in your preparation for academic life after Jessup, and the options for career direction your degree can take you.
Sign up online at: wjugradschoolprep.eventbrite.com
Career Tips: Cover Letters
Career Tips: Informational Interviewing
Career & Life Planning
- Location: Paul Nystrom Library (Learning Commons)
- Schedule an appointment
- Online Career Counseling Available
- Email: careerservices [at] jessup [dot] edu
- Phone: (916) 577-1815
- Director of Career and Life Planning: Christy Jewell
- Phone: 916-577-1815
- Career Counselor: Bethany Okusako
- Phone: 916-577-8050
- Media: facebook.com/WJUCareers