When you become a President’s Circle member, you make it possible to:
- Help WJU to maintain an affordable tuition and low graduate debt
- Fund and support over 90% of the student body with scholarships
- Continue to strengthen and enhance innovative student learning opportunities
- Enable WJU to attract and retain exceptional Christian faculty in the classroom
- Generously support God’s faithfulness in Christ-centered Higher Education
Generous StewardshipWe are generous because God was first generous towards us. Because God gave we are able to give to His glory and for His glory. President’s Circle members find joy in giving of their God-given resources for God’s kingdom work at WJU. Each individual has various passions inside and outside of WJU and joyfully give; through their time, talent, creativity and treasure. Though gifts come in many shapes and forms, President’s Circle members give generously because they share the same belief in the transformative power of Christ-centered higher education for the ministries and marketplaces in which our students and graduates serve.
Champion the MissionPresident’s Circle members believe in the mission and vision of WJU. In their active belief President’s Circle members are ambassadors for WJU so that those they engage in relationship might explore opportunities to connect with WJU.
Pray for the PresidentPresident’s Circle members pray for WJU, its students, its professors, and its leaders. The act of prayer is vital to the life of the university as we move toward the future. Change has become what is normal and with continuing transition we lean on the grace of God through the prayers of His saints.
|$1000 Annually ($84/Month)||$2500 Annually ($209/Month)||$5000 Annually ($417/Month)||$10000 Annually ($834/Month)|
|1 Scholarship||3 Scholarship||5 Scholarship||10 Scholarship|
- Monthly e-Newsletter with presidential updates, campus events and news
- Video messages directly from President Jackson
- Invitations to retreats and unique President’s Circle events and an annual Spring Appreciation event hosted by President Jackson.
- Exclusive opportunities to the Jessup community, president and students
- A personal Jessup representative to assist you with all your interaction with the University
- Personalized tours of the University for family members interested in attending Jessup
- Priority placement for event registration and news
- VIP seating and all-access to select events, sporting events, musicals and lecture series
- Community Access to the Library (Complimentary access to on-campus resources)
- Priority placement for event registration and news
- VIP seating and all-access to select events to sporting events, musicals and lecture series
- Access to lectures and notable Campus events
- 10% Discount for select Jessup events (Sports, Musicals and Creative Arts performances)
- Spring Appreciation Dinner with President, Dr. John Jackson (Circle of Excellence Award and Jessup Gala)
- Community Access to the Library (Complimentary access to on campus resources)
- Access to the Jessup chapel, live and via web
Gear (insubstantial value)
- Welcome Letter, Benefit & Events Brochure
- Commemorative Pin signifying membership
- Book: Living the Lord’s Prayer by Dr. David Timms - Faculty and Theology Chair
|Creative Arts Performance: Arthur Miller’s The Crucible||October 31, 2015 & November 7, 2015|
|President’s Circle Christmas Celebration Jessup Music Celebrate Christmas||December 4, 2015|
|President’s Circle Tailgate & Homecoming||January 30, 2016|
|Journey to the Holy Land||March 9, 2016|
|Night of Classics||March 19, 2016|
|2016 President's Circle Spring Appreciation||April 22, 2016|
|2016 Baccalaureate||April 29, 2016|
|2016 Commencement||April 30, 2016|
- Who can I talk to about becoming a President's Circle member? David Pineschi is the Director of Donor Development at William Jessup University and has become an advocate for Christ-centered higher education. He's been working in the Christian Higher education industry for the past ten years and loves to serve our President’s Circle Members, WJU partners and students. David Pineschi can assist you with all matters related to the President's Circle and can be contacted at: (916) 577-1809 or dpineschi [at] jessup [dot] edu
- Why should I become a President's Circle member? Those who give to WJU not only enjoy federal tax deductions, but also join a community of unified and diverse partners. WJU students, both present and past, can attest to the provisional paths laid before them that resulted in their enrollment and graduation. The University Fund has often been the instrument God used to create those pathways. WJU is a university founded on the idea of educating and training men and women in ministry and the marketplace for the glory of God. The most rewarding aspect of giving, however, is knowing that the gift produces something eternal for the glory of God.
- Why was the President’s Circle created? In the Fall of 2011 we became keenly aware of God’s blessing and provision through generous partners of Jessup. At Jessup we share in a distinctively beautiful community, so the President’s Circle was created to celebrate and share this with our friends and partners who invested in and demonstrated commitment to our shared mission. Since 2011 President’s Circle members have given over $8 Million to the advancement and betterment of the university. We glory in Christ for their generosity and continued partnership in Transforming, Tomorrow...Today.
- Must I give the amount in one gift or in installment? Gifts can be given at once or in installments to meet your desired level of membership. Additionally, you may set up monthly recurring gifts online.
- What is the University Fund? Through University Fund scholarships, a diverse group of students are able to enroll at WJU, discover their calling, and receive a transformative Christ-centered education that empowers them spiritually, professionally and academically to impact the world for Christ.
Support God’s faithfulness in Christ-centered Higher Education
David Pineschi, MBA
Director of Donor Development
David Pineschi has been working in the Christian Higher education industry for the past ten years. His passion for Christian Higher Education intensified while attending Hope International University where he obtained an MBA in Nonprofit Management. View David's Bio