Family & Children’s Ministry Overview
The Family & Children’s Ministry program at William Jessup University integrates biblical studies, education and psychology to offer a holistic approach to ministry and life, establishing a firm foundation through often turbulent cultural changes.
Students will learn to structure creative experiences that contribute to the spiritual development of people of all ages and to serve as effective and supportive members of a pastoral team. Graduates continue the heritage of WJU to partner with the church to evangelize, disciple, edify and unify believers to maturity in Christ.
- Experience cross-curricular coursework with pastoral and intercultural studies majors
- Establish a biblical understanding of ministry
- Learn how to work with children, families and small groups
- Learn spiritual formation skills for ministry and life
- Christ-centered, faith based courses
- Personalized advising
- WASC & ABHE Accredited
Career & Internship Opportunities
- Church Ministry
- Non-Profit and Para-church Leadership
- Human Services
- Volunteer Coordination and Ministry
- Organizational Leadership