The goal of the BA Creative Arts program is to produce highly employable, Christian leaders and entrepreneurs capable of vast, positive influence within the areas of the arts, entertainment, and media.
A BA in Creative Arts graduate will have:
- Developed and articulated an informed Christian aesthetic and possess the ability to apply it to various art forms and artistic media
- An increased knowledge of the history of the arts and/or specific media and practices
- The ability to effectively analyze art forms from an informed artistic sensibility as viewed through the lens of a Judeo-Christian worldview
- Cultivated technical skill sets in various artistic areas
- The ability to effectively serve the church and/or the community through practicing his or her art form