Title: Adjunct Professor
Phone: (916) 716-5028
"May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, My LORD, my Rock, my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14
Law, Estate and Business Planning, Contracts
J.D. Southwestern University School of Law - (1992)
B.A Arizona State University - (1988) Secondary Education - Major: English
BUS 260 - Legal Implications for Business
BUS 382 - Human Resources
BUS 302 - Organizational Communication
BUS 475 - Business Internship – Faculty Coordinator
SPS MGMT 450XL - SPS Business Law
SPS 382 XL - SPS Human Resource Management
Awards and Honors:
Law Review (1989)
William Jessup University since 2010
Beaudry Law Offices, Inc. a professional Corporation since 1992.
- Beaudry Law Offices, Inc.
- Wine Chest, LLC: Public Wine Storage Business
- RS Beaudry Management, Inc.: Real Estate Development, management and leasing
- PME Resources, Inc.: Employee Leasing
- RSB Properties – #1, LP: Buy, renovate and sell residential real estate
- RSB Properties – #2, LP: Buy, renovate and rent residential real estate
- The Eternity Challenge, Inc.: Start-up non-profit (501(c)(3)) which seeks to advance Christian faith while delivering programs and services to persons and families in need.
Networking: Consistently meet with community members seeking opportunities to connect and serve.
Notary Public since 2008