The William Jessup University Business program will prepare students for effective service as Christian leaders in the world. The program emphasizes Christian principles and provides training on theoretical and practical aspects of management and leadership.
The Business program prepares you to be trusted business professionals through a challenging academic experience, a community-focused internship program and a biblically-based Christian foundation.
- Ethical decision making
- Analytical skill development
- International perspectives
- Leadership skills
- Presentation skills
- Small class sizes
- Personalized advising
- Connections with local business
- Christ-centered, faith-based courses
- Member of local area Chambers of Commerce
- WASC Accredited
Career & Internship Opportunities
- Financial/Investment Services
- Commercial Construction
- Human Resources
- Public Relations
- Real Estate
- Integrate faith in Jesus Christ in the business environment as a highly competent, relevant, and ethical servant-leader.
- Professionally communicate accurately, creatively, and analytically both orally and in writing.
- Deploy critical thinking skills to properly analyze business opportunities, utilizing content-specific knowledge to make and implement successful business decisions.
- Effectively collaborate within a team environment to produce superior deliverables.
- Understand and navigate effectively in the growing global economy and the highly competitive business environment.