Associate Professor, Coordinator of Graduate Studies, Liberal Studies & Credentialing
- Ph.D., Leadership in Higher Education – Capella University – 2010
- M.A., Multicultural Education – National University – 2002
- Teaching Credential, Professional Clear CLAD SS – National University – 2002
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) Certification
- B.A., Biology – Point Loma Nazarene University – 1999
We believe that the most important attribute of a teacher is to be a good example for your students. Our program is designed to further develop characteristics that help students grow spiritually, personally, and academically.
Jessup is a great place to learn and be challenged to become a better person - both academically and spiritually.
Favorite Class to Teach
Christians in the Classroom
My passion for teaching comes from my desire to work with and raise students with Christ-like character. Many people in my life have been very influential and I hope to give back.