Ed.D Organizational Leadership (in process)
B.S. Computer Science
Ms. Capron has thirty years of business experience. Prior to coming to WJU she worked for both large and small companies in both the public and private sector. Her focus has been technology solutions, planning, and marketing. For eighteen years, Rhonda’s responsibilities have been to lead consulting groups and projects. Her consulting customers have ranged from small nonprofits to large global companies. Topics include systems implementation, technical systems support, marketing initiatives and strategic planning.
While a Vice-President at Oracle Corporation, Rhonda started to teach in the Adult Degree Completion program. This experience confirmed her passion for education. She has had the privilege of teaching at Jessup since 2005 and is excited every year for the start of the new academic year.
Favorite Class to Teach
She loves to teach Strategic Management because it brings together all the concepts of business to build an organization’s strategy for the future.
- God’s beautiful creation as seen in the great outdoors
- Student’s passion for learning
- Family and friends
- Great music
- "China: A Study in Contrast", Creator of lecture and hosted event, 2013
- "Marketing the Non-Profit- Good Marketing is Good Mission", Speaker National Association of Business Administrators local meeting, 2012
- "Educating the Next Generation of Women Leaders", Speaker at Northern California Women’s Conference, 2011
- Capron, Rhonda A., updated Instructor Manual for new edition of International Business text, Pearson Education, 2010.